Monday starts the last week of the semester that includes finals. I'm really anxious to finish the week and go home to Colorado for a break. The last little bit of the semester has been really stressful. It is amazing how your life can change so many times so fast and the only thing that seems to stick around for extended period of time is stress.
After that well needed break I will be starting my last semester in college before I get my degree. I will still have to finish my student teaching but I will be able to walk after the Spring Semester. It has been a great journey and I am excited to start that even though it will be busy with 19 credits, coaching soccer, playing intramural soccer, ultimate frisbee, and possibly basketball (depending on if I can find a team for that). Also I will still be working in the Math Lab as a tutor, grader, and all that comes with that job. To say the least it will be a semester that will be full of something to do every day.
Besides that it will be interesting to see what life will be like for student teaching. I found out that I will be going down to Mesa, Arizona to teach. It will be another state to scratch off my bucket list to visit. The next place of adventure that I will be doing.
That's all that I have been thinking about lately but one last bit of advice that I heard of today. It came from Elder Eyring. He quotes a remark from a speaker at his mothers funeral. He states that "Many of you may be thinking that she had gone through all of that suffering because of a past transgression, but I can tell you that it is not. She went through that trial to become polished." So when you look at the trials you have please remember that it may not always be because you have been transgressing. Sometimes you need to be polished before we return to God.
No comments:
Post a Comment