Until now I have used this blog to post some information about the church. I know have decided to begin writing about my life and what I experience in my days finishing college. The words "New Beginnings" is something that I have always used to describe the times when I start over and try to begin a new road in my life. There are many roads that we travel that we go forward, backward, left, and right. These roads lead to paths that are sometimes rough and sometimes smooth. Either way that we go, we hope to be at our best at the end of those paths.
I am 2 weeks away from the end of a semester at BYU-Idaho. I will be starting my last semester in April and I will then be done with classes for a length of time. Student teaching is that next path and I am looking forward to finding out where I will be doing it. I hope to continue telling about my journeys and those experiences that I have down these roads.
No comments:
Post a Comment