My passion in life

My passion in life

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Nature's Beauty

Vacations are something that I really look forward to every now and then. Today I went to the Denver Museum and I was able to spend some time with my cousins Merrilyn, Brandon and Jeff. It was a great adventure that helped me to get out of the house and to really forget about school and everything. Tomorrow will be another adventure to the Deer Creek Canyon. I will make sure to bring my camera and take some pictures. Nature is a place that I enjoy thoroughly and helps me to really see the world in a different perspective. I have always gone to the things that I see in the world that was created by God to help me know that I am not alone.

I was also able to go to dinner with my parents, Grandma Kathy, Steve, and Alyssa. It was a great night and it reminded me of the happiness that I have in my family. Alyssa and I actually talked for the first time for quite awhile before dinner. I love getting the time to finally get to know my family and to spend time with them. This move to Colorado has been really good and has brought me closer to family that I feel I would not have had the opportunity to fulfill had we not moved to Colorado. Yet another blessing from the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment