My passion in life

My passion in life

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Weekends

We have come to the weekend before I return to BYU-Idaho. It is great to know that I have had a break to rest but also to know that I will be going back and starting my last semester. This morning I went to breakfast with my parents and grandma. It was a good morning and I enjoyed it. The rest of the weekend is going to be calm but I like to compare it to the eye of a storm. In a few days chaos will pursue and I will be running around like my head is cut off. I hope that I can adjust to it fast and get into my normal routine.

When it comes to finishing school, I have one motto. This motto has carried me on through to the end and it will carry me to July 20th!!!!!!!!

"The impossible is what no one can do until somebody does"

No comments:

Post a Comment