I have decided to tell of my journey to find true happiness every day in my life. This is a way that I can do that and I can share it with the world.
My passion in life
Saturday, May 5, 2012
Math, Soccer, and more Math
So it has been a little bit of time since I last wrote and talked about what has happened in my life. If you want it plain and simple it has been BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!!!!!!! It has been amazing how I survive some days and still be living. I never realize that the last semester would turn out to be this busy. We had tryouts for our league soccer season and I am happy for that. I am excited to coach again and see what I can do with the team that I have. We are called the Hurricanes and we have the great color of orange. Work has been just as busy as it always is whether I am in the math lab, tutoring, or just helping friends in general. My social life is somehow hanging on, but only slightly. I leave the house to start the day about 9 am and don't make it home to relax until about 8 or 9 sometimes. (But its the beginning of homework so I really don't relax) Other than that it is just hitting the grind and getting things done that I need to. It will all be worth it in 11 weeks. The countdown has started and I deserve it. That's what has been going on and I hope to update a little more often to include a little bit more details.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment