My passion in life

My passion in life

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

There have been some crazy things that have happened in the last couple of weeks. I have met someone that I enjoy being around. I will someday talk about that someone but I instead want to focus on a very special day.

Today is Mother's Day. I have always been grateful for this day to tell my Mom how much I love her and what she means to me. This year I am extremely grateful for everything she has done. Life is something that we all struggle with at times and we feel that we will never survive it. My mom just seems to overcome those struggles so well. I always see her smiling and making others around her smile as well. I am grateful for the talks that we have had (even though they are few and far between) that have helped me make the tough choices in my life. I am grateful for the things that she has taught me when I was young and even now. I have grown up into a person that I hope she is proud of. So I want my mom to know that I love her and that I will always love you. You are the greatest Mom in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment