I have decided to tell of my journey to find true happiness every day in my life. This is a way that I can do that and I can share it with the world.
My passion in life
Saturday, May 26, 2012
Happiness
So as in my last post I told you that I would tell you about this person I met. Well since I have time and I have never left to do I have decided that I tell you a little about this girl. First off her name is Talia. We met through a mutual friend and from that point on we have been hanging out and going on a lot of dates. She has really helped me to find true happiness and to be myself. When I am around her I do not have any worries at all. I can just have fun and I enjoy talking to her. When started dating a couple of weeks later and we are still dating at this moment. We are both happy and even though she is back home in Virginia right now we are really getting to know each other. It has been hard recently since we cannot see each other every day and won't be for awhile. If you want a picture of her just look at my blog and that is her and I after our one night of a whipped cream fight. I will see her at the end of the semester but that will hopefully come by fast. I am truly happy at this moment of my life!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment