So I have not written anything in this blog for quite awhile. I have been really busy from all the work this semester in school and other things. I have some time so I wanted to give a short update to what is happening right now.
I am less than two weeks away from graduation and I am loving every minute that goes by because it is one step closer to being done. It is a great feeling but at the same time it just means that I have a new experience that comes. The next experience for me is to go down to Mesa Arizona to do my student teaching. I am so ready for it and I am going to enjoy every minute of it.
On another note I would like to just give some advice that I have recently been able to learn over the last month. That advice is to just live life to the fullest the soonest you can. Do not wait for something good to happen. You need to make it happen yourself. Recently I have had to deal with some things that have not gone my way at all. I have felt frustration toward these people and their actions. With that being said I learned that I need to just forget the past and live life with what I have now. I know that I have a loving family that will always love me no matter what. They are the best and I love them so much. I have some great friends who are able to see me for who I am and not take advantage of me.
So please take the time to really look at your life and make sure that you are doing everything that you can to live life to the fullest. It will be worth it in the end as you look back on those wonderful memories that you will create because of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment